The Home of Ejummy Luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Ejummy Luv

Ej DiMera/James Scott fan/Day of our Lives

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tineke
Spoiler Queen and Moderator
Spoiler Queen and Moderator
tineke

Number of posts : 24233
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)  Empty
PostSubject: Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)    Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)  Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 3:52 pm

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8572959/1/

NBC’S ‘Days Of Our Lives’ ANNOUNCES THE SCHEDULE FOR THE FOURTH ANNUAL ‘DAY OF DAYS’ FAN EVENT AT CITYWALK AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5

New and Returning “Days Of Our Lives” Cast Members Scheduled to Attend This Complimentary Fan Event

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. – September 8, 2011 – The stars of NBC’s daytime drama “Days Of Our Lives” will meet fans face-to-face at the fourth annual “Day of Days” fan event, on Saturday, November 5 from 10 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. at CityWalk at Universal Studios Hollywood. This free-of-charge event for loyal “Days Of Our Lives” viewers will offer fans the chance to meet and greet many of their favorites from Salem’s Brady, DiMera, Kiriakis, Horton and Hernandez families during autograph signings, a Q&A session, raffles and much more. Fans will also be treated to a special sneak preview screening of an upcoming episode.

The cast of “Days Of Our Lives” is excited to celebrate the drama’s recent revitalization, as well as welcome back some familiar faces, with its loyal fans.

“Days Of Our Lives” stars scheduled to attend include John Aniston, Matthew Ashford, Camila Banus, Sarah Brown, Molly Burnett, Shawn Christian, Christie Clark, Casey Deidrick, Judi Evans, Bren Foster, Galen Gering, Deidre Hall, Bill Hayes, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Drake Hogestyn, Renee Jones, Lauren Koslow, Wally Kurth, Kate Mansi, Eric Martsolf, Joseph Mascolo, Chandler Massey, Peggy McCay, Patrick Muldoon, Peter Reckell, Melissa Reeves, James Reynolds, Suzanne Rogers, James Scott, Freddie Smith, Alison Sweeney, and Josh Taylor.

Below is a tentative schedule for the day:

10:00 – 10:15 a.m.
“Day of Days” introduction

10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
“Meet & Greet” with the cast of “Days Of Our Lives”

12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Lunch break

1:45 – 4:00 p.m.
“Meet & Greet” with the cast of “Days Of Our Lives”

4:15 – 5:00 p.m.
Q&A panel with the stars

5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Event finale including the selection of a grand-prize raffle winner, cast goodbyes and a screening of an upcoming episode of “Days Of Our Lives.”

http://bit.ly/rfbCfp
Back to top Go down
EJ4ME1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
EJ4ME1

Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)    Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)  Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 12:21 am

Thanks for posting. I hadn't planned on going, but I think I might.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toni.acosta.hernandez
speechless
speechless

Number of posts : 13412
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)    Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)  Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 3:12 pm

I may go this year depending on my schedule.
Back to top Go down
maggie28
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv
maggie28

Number of posts : 2350
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)    Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)  Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 3:43 pm

What a line up! James, Matt, Wally, and Drake. :iminlove:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)    Day of Days" schedule (Nov. 5th 2011)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1