The Home of Ejummy Luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Ejummy Luv

Ej DiMera/James Scott fan/Day of our Lives

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banner for my vid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Banner for my vid Empty
PostSubject: Banner for my vid   Banner for my vid Icon_minitimeSun 06 Apr 2008, 5:22 pm

I just made a vid that was posted here and I'm getting a lot of good feedback on it I would love it if one of the banner makers here could make me an animated banner for the vid with one of the scenes from it in it or a colage of the EJami and Santeen kisses on it please let me know if anyone has the time to view the vid and make a banner for it. I would love for it to say the title and have the link to the vid on you tube in it. Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
speechless
speechless

Number of posts : 13412
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Banner for my vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner for my vid   Banner for my vid Icon_minitimeSun 06 Apr 2008, 7:36 pm

Hi cerrillianblue! You should just PM Emaleth! She is awesome..she should be able to make something for you. Just give her the info you mentioned above. Also Stacey does wonderful work too..just PM her as well.
Back to top Go down
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Banner for my vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner for my vid   Banner for my vid Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 10:26 pm

speechless wrote:
Hi cerrillianblue! You should just PM Emaleth! She is awesome..she should be able to make something for you. Just give her the info you mentioned above. Also Stacey does wonderful work too..just PM her as well.
I already PM'd her she replied and I think I'm going to wait a bit until my next vid is done my hubby and I made it together so I think I want both of them featured on the banner. Thanks so much. I know Emaleth already from FL I know how awsomely talented she is she made me my favorite avatar in the whole world.! 52
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banner for my vid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner for my vid   Banner for my vid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner for my vid
Page 1 of 1