The Home of Ejummy Luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Ejummy Luv

Ej DiMera/James Scott fan/Day of our Lives

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fund raiser for the Joey Jog.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

Number of posts : 14369
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Fund raiser for the Joey Jog. Empty
PostSubject: Fund raiser for the Joey Jog.   Fund raiser for the Joey Jog. Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 1:12 pm

Fund raiser for the Joey Jog. Good_l10

Hey everyone! I know some of you remember from last year about my friend who lost her 2 year old to acute liver failure. This year I am trying to raise money again for this cause very dear to my heart! I have a small incentive for anyone who would like to donate , every penny counts no donation is too small! This year i've made water bottles ( I have a total of 16) I will send you a free water bottle with a donation of $20.00 or more (100% of the profit will go toward the American Liver Foundation in memory of Joey) Below is the link to the Joey Jog web site and a picture of the water bottle you will receive if you choose to donate! Remember this is 100% tax deductible!!!

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will give you the address to send the check to.

To read about what this cause is for click the link below!

www.joeyjog.org

Picture of the water bottles.

Fund raiser for the Joey Jog. 2_210

Back to top Go down
https://ejummyluv.forumotion.com

Fund raiser for the Joey Jog.
Page 1 of 1