The Home of Ejummy Luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Ejummy Luv

Ej DiMera/James Scott fan/Day of our Lives

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rachel2233
home theater ejummy

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted Empty
PostSubject: Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted   Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 6:35 pm

Days of Our Lives stars Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) and James Scott (E.J.) will be among the fourteen daytime stars appearing at the Soap Stars Live & Unscripted event at the Masonic Temple Theatre in Detroit on Saturday, October 10 and on Sunday, October 11. The soap stars will be entertaining fans and getting up close and personal with them, much like the Soap Opera Mania cancelled tour.

The two-day event begins at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, with a 6:00 p.m. VIP Dinner preceding the show. On Saturday, the stars will showcase their hidden song, dance, and comedic talents along with acting out hilarious spoofs of memorable soap scenes.

On Sunday beginning at 1:00 p.m., the stars will do a Q & A session, meet and greet with fans along with autographs, and view a "behind the scenes" presentation with Guiding Light director Adam Reist. Additionally, fans will have the opportunity to act out actual scenes with the stars!

Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) posted on Twitter that she will be performing at the event on Saturday, October 10. Also, Matt Giraud from American Idol Season 8 will be making a special guest appearance and performing as well.

Ticket prices range from $35-$178. Visit Celebrity Events Group, Olympia Entertainment, or Ticketmaster to purchase tickets. To find out what other soap stars will be attending this star-studded event, visit Celebrity Events Group.
Back to top Go down
EJ4ME1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
EJ4ME1

Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted   Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 6:39 pm

I sure would like to attend this event. Perhaps another time! Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toni.acosta.hernandez
Sarah
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

Number of posts : 8999
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted   Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 7:32 pm

Thanks! I can't wait to go with my best friend V!
Back to top Go down
speechless
speechless

Number of posts : 13412
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted   Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted Icon_minitimeSun 20 Sep 2009, 9:44 pm

thanks 4 posting
Back to top Go down
ejrocks
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv
ejrocks

Number of posts : 7885
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted   Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted Icon_minitimeMon 21 Sep 2009, 9:53 am

Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted   Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nadia Bjorlin and James Scott at Soap Stars Live & Unscripted
Page 1 of 1