The Home of Ejummy Luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Ejummy Luv

Ej DiMera/James Scott fan/Day of our Lives

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

soap opera cruise - January

Go down 
+7
ejrocks
Sarah
EJ4ME1
speechless
admin
days005
annie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ejrocks
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv
ejrocks

Number of posts : 7885
Registration date : 2008-06-24

soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009, 2:25 pm

Wish you could come with us, take care.
Back to top Go down
elvisfan4lif
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv
elvisfan4lif

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 4:50 pm

I really really really want to come and I am trying to talk my best friend into coming....and even getting a second job (just to see james)!!!

If anyone is in the same boat let me know, we can share the 4 person cabin to make it less expensive.

And I am completely sane I promise...:)
Back to top Go down
admin
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

Number of posts : 14369
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:29 am

Are they already planning the one for next year? WOW!! I wonder who will be there?
Back to top Go down
https://ejummyluv.forumotion.com
alwaysEJ
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv
alwaysEJ

Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
admin
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

Number of posts : 14369
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 12:36 pm

Thanks Anna I was excited all the way up to the bolded part LOL I think the only way I could get excited would be if it said (ex Rafe Hernandez) PMP

Days of Our Lives' James Scott (EJ DiMera), Eric Martsolf (Brady Black), Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe Lane) and Galen Gering (Rafe Hernandez)
Back to top Go down
https://ejummyluv.forumotion.com
Tess
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 5:46 pm

Veda, I totally forgot to ask you if you got to meet Drake on the last cruise and how he was??

Of course STARFISH will be on the cruise...hopefully he jumps ship out in the middle of the ocean, now that I could get excited about!
Back to top Go down
alwaysEJ
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv
alwaysEJ

Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:53 pm

Tess wrote:
Veda, I totally forgot to ask you if you got to meet Drake on the last cruise and how he was??

Of course STARFISH will be on the cruise...hopefully he jumps ship out in the middle of the ocean, now that I could get excited about!

Starfish belong in the ocean.

Honestly I do not ever want to meet him. I would LOVE to meet Bryan although I don't know if he'll do events since he's not on the show. GG just gives me bad vibes.
Back to top Go down
Tess
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 1:32 pm

Anna, Bryan is a hoot! I'm sure that he will do another event eventually...The actor that played Jack Devereaux did the Hartford event...can't remember his name right now..Mathew something or other...anyway you get my point..lol.
Back to top Go down
Dakota 4762
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv
Dakota 4762

Number of posts : 3999
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 9:18 am

Tess wrote:
Anna, Bryan is a hoot! I'm sure that he will do another event eventually...The actor that played Jack Devereaux did the Hartford event...can't remember his name right now..Mathew something or other...anyway you get my point..lol.

Matt Ashford
Back to top Go down
Tess
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 9:42 am

Thanks D...I'm so bad with names!
Back to top Go down
ejrocks
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv
ejrocks

Number of posts : 7885
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 12:33 pm

Tess, I did meet Drake...he is so nice. He will have you sit in his booth with him and really takes lots of time with you. He is someone who you feel you could be friends with. Lots of STALKERS though!!!
Back to top Go down
Tess
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:35 pm

LOL @ Stalkers...I want to meet him!! Just not in a stalker-ish way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soap opera cruise - January   soap opera cruise - January - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

soap opera cruise - January
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next