The Home of Ejummy Luv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home of Ejummy Luv

Ej DiMera/James Scott fan/Day of our Lives

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giving credit

Go down 
+4
speechless
days005
admin
cerrillianblue
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeSun 06 Apr 2008, 5:28 pm

The member who sort of invited me was EJenn. One of the developers moderators. She posted a link to my vid on youtube and that is what drew me in here Thanks so much EJenn. Didn't know this place existed if not for you. 30
Back to top Go down
admin
VIP Ejummy Luv
VIP Ejummy Luv

Number of posts : 14369
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeSun 06 Apr 2008, 9:30 pm

Thanks!!!!! Wow!!!! I am honered!!!! I have never had a thread created for me before!!!! Whooo hooo.... and the pleasure and thanks is all mine.. if you had not made just an awesome montage...... well ya know!!!! So thank you!!!! 50
Back to top Go down
https://ejummyluv.forumotion.com
days005
days005

Number of posts : 11835
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeSun 06 Apr 2008, 10:11 pm

Wow !!! It was really nice of you cerrillianblue for starting this thread.
Ejenn is really great and so are you. I love your montages there awesome. 50 30
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1314842483&
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 10:22 pm

days005 wrote:
Wow !!! It was really nice of you cerrillianblue for starting this thread.
Ejenn is really great and so are you. I love your montages there awesome. 50 30
Well I thought maybe if I gave her a pat on the back for pulling me in then I could create some good karma!
Back to top Go down
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 10:23 pm

Ejenn wrote:
Thanks!!!!! Wow!!!! I am honered!!!! I have never had a thread created for me before!!!! Whooo hooo.... and the pleasure and thanks is all mine.. if you had not made just an awesome montage...... well ya know!!!! So thank you!!!! 50
Thanks so much and wait until you see the vid my husband and I made together of them if you think that one rocks this one is going to knock your socks off watch out for it on you tube clap
Back to top Go down
days005
days005

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 10:25 pm

Can't wait !!! 50
Back to top Go down
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 11:26 pm

days005 wrote:
Can't wait !!! 50
And Ejenn if you come into say hi I hope you'll waste no time in posting the new vid on this site 30
Back to top Go down
speechless
speechless

Number of posts : 13412
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 11:27 pm

Knowing Jen she will post it as soon as your finished but if not of the other admins or mods will post it. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
Back to top Go down
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 11:33 pm

speechless wrote:
Knowing Jen she will post it as soon as your finished but if not of the other admins or mods will post it. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
It's a neat montage I'm really getting into using backdrop clips to enhance the vids and I found this awesome song last night on Limewire and my husband loved it so much too. It isn't really a mainstream song ( have no clue why cause it Rocks it should be) But it fit and my husband started it and we have been collaborating on it. He has been getting the awesome perfect backdrop clips and I've been picking and helping to edit the EJami clips. You see my husband feels the same way about Sami as we do about EJ he loves her! He is definitely a # 1 Sami fan and I love that about him. He gets a little torked if I spend too much time on the PC doing EJami stuff, but he loves the show. He is really getting a kick out of new Jawn and Rolf the Uncle nephew chemistry and of course he loves checking out Sami whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
days005
days005

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 11:36 pm

That's really cool that you husband watches with you. My hubby just rolls his eyes and walks away.
Back to top Go down
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2008, 11:44 pm

days005 wrote:
That's really cool that you husband watches with you. My hubby just rolls his eyes and walks away.
He has no choice it's an if you can't beat em join em situation. I think most of it has to do with Sami though he looooooovvvvveeeeesssss her just like we love EJ.
It's actually really cool cause I'm his Sami and he's my EJ LOL He thinks EJ is a pimp he gets a little jealous sometimes and then I just tell him ok whatever just call me Sami then beatch lol!
Back to top Go down
EJ4ME1
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
EJ4ME1

Number of posts : 9981
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 2:19 am

Cerillian, how cool about your husband. Mine just acts like a big whiny baby when Ej's on. He's the Lucas, unfortunately. Plus, I saw the new video your husband made, You guys are awesome. I'm so glad you made it here. AND thank you Jen for making it happen!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toni.acosta.hernandez
cerrillianblue
home theater ejummy

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 7:48 pm

Thanks this place is really cool I love it here. Hubby is pukin pee soup cause I joined yet another DOOL fan site but hey it's alright he'll get over it lol he has no choice. hammer
Back to top Go down
Carpe Diem Baby
Ejummy newbie
Ejummy newbie
Carpe Diem Baby

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 4:49 am

cerrillianblue wrote:
Thanks this place is really cool I love it here. Hubby is pukin pee soup cause I joined yet another DOOL fan site but hey it's alright he'll get over it lol he has no choice. hammer
lol!

I guess not :)
Back to top Go down
http://ejami.blogspot.com/
Bryceson
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Bryceson

Number of posts : 10251
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 10:18 pm

Carpe Diem Baby wrote:
cerrillianblue wrote:
lol!

I guess not :)

LOL To funny!

My hubby thinks the whole show is silly and laughs at how much I adore EJ/James.
Back to top Go down
mom2princesses
home theater ejummy

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 1:42 am

My husband laughs too/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giving credit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving credit   Giving credit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving credit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Home of Ejummy Luv :: Lanai- Charities, Campaigns and Contest :: Charities/Events-
Jump to: